13 Apr 2011

Shriya confirms that she is not dating Rana

Read Personal Profiles

Photo Gallery


Shriya confirms that she is not dating Rana
There is some gossip rounding in telugu cinema industry as Shriya is dating with Rana, finally Shriya confirms that she is not dating Rana.
Shriya also said that I know Rana from his studies and I have very good relationship with Rana family from past eight years. I love their family and at the same time they also give importance to me. Rana is a good friend of mine said by actress Shriya.
At present am doing Deepa Mehta's “Midnight Children” movie based on a novel, which is written by Salman Rushdee. I like his novels very much and most of his books are message oriented. Finally she had a great hopes on this movie as confirmed by Shriya.

No comments: