The audio of Sukumar’s 100% Love starring Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah was launched last night in Hyderabad. Sukumar has directed the film and Bunny Vas produced the film on Geetha Arts banner. Allu Aravind is presenting it. Nagarjuna, Sukumar, Tamannaah, Tasha, Devi Sri Prasad, Venkata Prasad, Chandrabose, Bunny Vas, Allu Arjun, Allu Aravind, Allu Sirish, Ram, Aditya Babu, Naga Babu, Murali Mohan, BVSN Prasad, M L Kumar Chowdary were some of the guests present at the event. Naga Chaitanya couldn’t make it to the event as he is in Bangkok shooting for his next film.
The star of the night was Tamannaah who dazzled the audience with her speech while sharing her experience of acting in this film. Those who were watching the event couldn’t stop raving about how well she had picked up Telugu within a short time. She even danced a bit for one of the songs, ‘That is Mahalakshmi’ on stage! Speaking about the film, Tamannaah said, “I should thank Allu Arjun. He’s the reason why I am in this film. I fell in love with the script instantly and till date I keep reminding myself that my love story should be like what happens in the film. Sukumar sir is one of the best directors I have worked with and I have learnt so much from him. Naga Chaitanya has been a great co-star and a Geeta Arts film is a dream come true for my comeback in Telugu.” When asked if she had dubbed her own voice for the film, she responded saying, “I tried my best, but couldn’t do it due to technical difficulties.” Meanwhile, the anchors Suma and Pradeep asked Sukumar to come on stage and speak a few words about the film. He was accompanied by Tamannaah and it was only then that he started opening up about his work and the film. “Usually, in a film the boy and girl fall in love with each other. But, I fell in love with both Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah. The whole credit for this audio goes to Devi Sri Prasad. He’s a music devil. Sometimes he works continuously for 58 hours to compose tunes. Both Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah have done a fabulous job in the film.”
Later, Devi Sri Prasad, Chandrabose, Allu Arjun spoke a bit about how the songs were composed and revealed that Sukumar has impeccable clarity over what he wants. “Sukumar came up with a different concept for ‘Infatuation’ song and that inspired both Chandrabose and me,” said Devi Sri Prasad. After launching the audio, Nagarjuna addressed the gathering and applauded his fans for their magnanimity of cheering for other heroes as well. He praised Sukumar and Devi Sri Prasad for their work and wished the team on the eve.